Clarkesville, GA — Scovill Fasteners will be holding its first blood drive of the year with LifeSouth on Thursday, January 29th. The blood drive will take place in front of Scovill Fasteners from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at 1802 Scovill Drive in Clarkesville, Georgia. Scovill blood drives are always open to the public, and walk-ins are welcome to donate. The goal for this blood drive is to reach 25 donors.
Participants are asked to:
• Bring their photo ID (required)
• Drink plenty of non-caffeinated, non-alcoholic fluids 48 hours prior to donating
• Eat an iron and protein rich meal the night before and morning of the blood drive
• Get plenty of rest the night before the blood drive
• Do not smoke one hour previous to or after donating
Registration for the blood drive will be held in front of the First Aid Office. For more information on the blood drive or to sign up for the event, contact Judy Dean at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-726-8455 (1-888-SCOVILL).
All who donate blood will receive a free t-shirt. For every pint of blood donated, three lives could potentially be saved. If the goal of 25 donors is reached, the blood drive will potentially save 75 lives. We thank you for your ongoing support of this important community program.